Monday, March 30, 2009

Live Among The LIVING...


Hello All,

Well..I must say..it is amazing how supportive we've all grown to be of each other in our continued efforts to seek the kingdom plans for our lives both individually and collectively.

I was drawn to a picture from the trip that most (if not all) of us are familiar with. I was looking back at some pictures from the trip when I noticed "death" in a new way. We are living amongst the living dead and will soon be called to live among the living. Be encouraged and know that this life is temporary and there is a price paid for our lives and a calling for you before you were born. How do you repay someone for such a high valued investment in you...? LIVE AMONG THE LIVING....!

1 comment:

  1. Please watch this video when time permits: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC-yHnqttAU. We all know the song, but watch & listen - - it is a fantastic collaboration! While watching this, it still boggles my mind what he went through to give me (and all of you) this life. How much am I willing to repay him? All of me!! I am ALIVE, because he lives within me. Let's continue to invest in him and not of earthly things...

    ReplyDelete