Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!!




Happy Birthday to You…Happy Birthday to You…Happy Birthday Dear April…Happy Birthday to You. You do life well mi bello amigo - - CELEBRATE YOURSELF!!

There are Bible Verses that are created for your specific birthday, see below for yours:
“Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.” 1 John 4:11 NIV

Everybody told me that my early twenties were my “glory days!” That could be further from the truth. Like a fine wine, I insist that life only gets better with age. Every day is my glory day!! You are a beautiful person, keep God first and he will continue to bless you in ways that are unimaginable.
I hope you have a Happy, Happy Birthday April!

Your friend always,
Martina

1 comment:

  1. Martina - you are so sweet! Thanks for thinking of me on my birthday!

    This is my first official blog so I feel like I should offer some insight but I really just wanted to say thanks & Brandon & I miss you all so much!

    All our love ~

    ReplyDelete