Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday Mindy






Happy, Happy Birthday Mindy. I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating yourself. Like April, you do life well, so it calls for a BIG celebration.

Remember, 30’s are the new 20’s (and you still look like you’re in your 20’s). I hope that 30 turns out to be your best year yet. My one friend always tell me, “twenties are for figuring yourself out, discovering who you are, learning about the world around you and thirties is when you put all of that into action and go for it with everything you got.” I hope that you get everything your little heart desires this year. You are such a great example of a woman Mindy for the rest of us, so thank you for being such an amazing, beautiful example.

Sorry I am a little late. I am typically forgetful with birthdays and usually have somebody to remind me. Give me a call soon, so we can catch up.

Love ya sister,
Martina

1 comment:

  1. It would be great if all of you could leave a post simply with your date of birth, so I can make a note of it. K, thanks!

    ReplyDelete